Introduction to cloud computing
- Delivery models: software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Cloud types (public, private and hybrid)
- Explanation of “Jerico cloud cube model”
Security challenges in the cloud
- Introduction to the topic: Why is this difficult?
- Virtualización y multi-tenancy.
- Risk assessment for migration to the cloud
- Unique SaaS challenges and security agents accessing the cloud (CASB)
Politics and governance for cloud computing
- Internal political needs
- Contractual security requirements
- Service Level Agreements
- Governance models for the cloud
Compliance and Legal Considerations
- Compliance challenges for the cloud.
- Legal and geographical jurisdiction.
- Concerns about privacy
Risk, audit and evaluation for the cloud: Focus of the provider
- Risk management
- Auditing the cloud
- On site
- CloudAudit A6
Security infrastructure in the cloud
- Management of patches and configurations.
- Change management
- Network security and virtualization
- Application security for SaaS, PaaS and IaaS